Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Operation: Accountability - Week 4 & 5


Well, it's time again for a twofer: the Week 4 and 5 updates.  These two weeks were all about maintaining and making minimal progress, which considering we celebrated two holidays, I'm actually pretty happy with the results. 



Although maintaining and minimal progress is great, it's not going to get me to my ultimate goal:  bikini ready by April 15.  So in Week 6, coinciding with the new year, things are going to get serious!  Really monitoring the diet and making sure I get in the time at the gym.  Starting with Week 6, my plan is to include a gym count tally in the weekly update to add a little motivation when the alarm goes off at 5:30am on gym days.  :)

I'll hopefully be back soonish with Christmas and New Years recaps, but that first requires uploading and sorting through the large number pictures I took. 

<3
K$

No comments:

Post a Comment