
I like the picture below because it shows off his super cute wrinkles:

Last night, G$ tried to poison Kairo. Why would he do that, you ask? Not on purpose of course! The obvious next question is how could he have possibly done that?!? See Exhibit A below:

BITTER APPLE!
<Disclaimer! The following category may be categorized as "not lady-like," so consider yourself warned!>
Yesterday evening, Kairo had a case of what G$ likes to call "butt pee." I, of course, started freaking out thinking he had some viral infection caused by him eating grass from the "potty area" - something we were warned about by one of our neighbors. Once we get back inside, I do some internet research on the subject and most sites say that it usually lasts a couple days (what?!? oh please no). They recommended not giving him food for 12 hours so his tummy could rest, so we did that and by this afternoon his little puppy system was back to normal. Since it was the shortest case of puppy grossness, it led us to a believe that Kairo's "problem" was likely caused by G$ spraying two sprays of Bitter Apple on his hand and letting Kairo lick it. As an FYI, Kairo thoroughly disliked the taste, so we just need to work on the dosage.
My favorite Kairoa feature: his ginormous ears!

We are very excited for a weekend with absolutely no plans! I have some things I'd like to update you folks on, so I'm hoping I'll have some time to get back on here.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
<3
K$
No comments:
Post a Comment